7. Mai 2007

time-out, the third

this time-out is for me again (the human stickers). i’m at home, my doc has put me on antibiotics since i’m coughing my lungs out (virtually). therefore i missed a lot of weekend fun, such as the “big night of the museums” where all of frankfurt’s museums open until 2.00 a.m. in the morning, and which my friends had to enjoy without me.

guess i contracted this bronchitis in the s-bahn… well, wherever it came from, it makes me rest on my sofa, mostly doze or just watch tv, since the toxins set free by the dying masses of bacteria don’t go unnoticed – they have their own nasty ways of saying “hello” to you, and if it’s only by giving you a good headache or making your limbs feel somewhat crushed. i particularly feel like the floor mat in a taxi (i.e. being stomped or kicked at). that means: no vehicular actions of whatever kind. my baby (the automobile stickers) has to stay indoors. no driving, no translating, also my emails go unanswered. sorry, folks! at the moment, i even find daydreaming hard, since i’m too tired to focus. i better have some sleep…

Keine Kommentare: