5. Januar 2008

welcome 2008

happy new year, folks! hope you all had a wonderful start into the brand new year 2008...

as for me... well, things weren't the way i expected them to be, starting with the fact that i caught a really nasty cold during xmas and had to stay in bed with fever and that kind of stuff, feeling as if i had been hit by a truck. but that leaves much room for improvement.
examples...:
  • i didn't do much writing during my holidays. dunno why - just wasn't in the right mood. so, with severals chapters still to be written and translated, there is much left to do for me.
  • also didn't succeed in finding a slalom vehicle. until now, i found nothing. nada. my club urged me to look for a front-wheel driven one - much to my dismay, but, to be honest, they are right, because in case of rain, front-wheel traction is better than everything else. at least i payed the fees for my license today, hoping that everything will be o.k. and settled on that side.
  • since i still can't drive, i'm counting days as i look on my corvette calendar made by one of the forum members, longing to shoot pictures of my own. half-time! at least my baby seems to be quite well, and i look after him as often as i can.
there is other stuff i need to get done, including some private trouble to be settled, since things are becoming more and more unpleasant. well... shit happens.
so this is the beginning.
nevetheless, i hope that it's gonna be a good year. if you feel the urge to stand up and fight, if you feel the necessity to move your ass and do something, then this normally is a good sign.
welcome, 2008!
welcome, corvette year.

Keine Kommentare: