21. Mai 2008

vette photo project

some years ago, i was really good at black & white photography, especially when it came to architecture. but one by one i stopped taking pictures, since my job life didn't leave me much time for that, and when i got my digital sony later, my old "mechanical" cameras had already been stowed away for quite some time.
well, this could change now, since i'm thinking of a self-made vette calendar, portraying my baby for 2009 or 2010 for myself and maybe also for friends and family, which means, for all that suffer from my stupid vette-mania...

don't know whether i'll succeed in making really good vette pictures - i haven't practised for a long long time and "shooting" buildings in b&w is much easier than making good (color) pictures of cars. and of course, there a thousands of good vette pics...

well, let's see... it's a project, it's just for fun. but nevertheless, i already digged out my old non-automatic cameras, a nikon EF (1972) and a practica (the gdr version of the west-german "leica" camera, 1951). since the practica doesn't work (the shutter has jammed) and the repair shop i used to ask in such cases has closed down, i'm gonna use the nikon only. and if i get any good results, i promise i'm gonna publish at least some pictures here on this blog.

Keine Kommentare: