15. Dezember 2007

dreaming, the 2nd

i barely dream of other cars - my corvette is enough for me.
i don't fancy having porsches (except as a giant "toy" for my baby), lotuses, maseratis, neither ferraris nor lamborghinis (although i wouldn't turn down the offer to take a ride with the new reventón). they are, of cause, beautiful cars, but in my eyes only the corvette's design speaks those words that make me weak: "i am speed".
pure, brutal speed.
the only thing that sometimes gives me a sharp sting is the fact that the new 2008 corvette comes with a new 6.2 l engine, the 437 horsepower V8 called "LS 3". not to speak of the new zr-1...
well, with already having 404 horsepower under my command, i shouldn't complain about being "underpowered". but maybe you know the old saying, that horsepower can only be replaced by even more horsepower...?

no, i don't regret having bought a 2005 model, not even for a second. i love my baby.
but a few more PS, another exhaust, different air filters... yeah.
*sigh*

Keine Kommentare: